Star Charm Bracelet with Quote Card - Various Thoughtful Quotes
- In Stock
- Dispatched within 24 hours
- Secure checkout
- Gift wrap available
Lead time for this item is 1 working day plus delivery time.
This bracelet keepsake mounted on a card with meaningful quote, will make the perfect gift to show someone you care and that you understand.
The pewter bracelet has the beautiful cut out Angel charm, a lovely icon that will bring great comfort. We have numerous quotes that will comfort, reassure, and warm the hear of the recipient. Sometimes it is hard to find words, and it is for these times that this will be a most gratefully received keepsake gift. Let them know you are thinking of them.
You can choose from any of the 7 (A6) cards, all with the a different quote:
- Of all the stars in the sky I always know which one shines brightest for me
- When the sun goes down the stars come up
- See the stars when they come out at night, See the stars see they shine so bright, See the stars know I see them too, See the stars know I’m thinking of you
- Dream, Believe, Do
- You are capable of amazing things
- All you need is faith, hope and a kick up the ass!
- This girl can, will, is.
- Be thankful for the struggle for without it you wouldn’t know your strength
- Keep your head up and your heart strong - Ben Howard
- You don’t know how strong you are until being strong is the only option - Bob Marley
- When the world says “give up” hope whispers “try one more time
- If we have no hope we have nothing. It’s what gets us up, picks us up and keeps us up when infertility knocks us down
- Sometime we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix or do anything, just to sit and stare at the stars with us
- You are a Goddess
- Dream Believe Receive
- Life is tough my darling, but so are you
- The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you - Joel Osteen
- If you long for a rainbow you must first put up with the rain - Dolly Parton
- Life gave you a reason to cry but you must show life you have a million reasons to smile
- ‘You’re going to be happy” said life “but first I must make you strong”