#WhenWednesdays was inspired by me giving up Nutella for Stoptober. I knew I needed to give it up when I realised I was doing three tubs a week on my own, hiding empty jars in the bin and secretly opening a second in the cupboard before the open one was finished so nobody would realise I'd finished a jar off!! What can I say?! Busy tired mummy diet!! Anyway as ever your #WhenWednesdays equally enlightening! #happymemories
YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMETHING UP.....
- When your tutu and ballet shoes just don't fit anymore!
- When you realise you're never going to be a size 8 again coz the dress you kept 'just in case' is still hanging in the wardrobe 24 years later!
- When you do a cartwheel and end up having an Xray because you might have broken your finger!
- When your kids tell you you need to!
- When you see THAT look on your boyfriend's face!
- When you're recovering from your first Ofsted!
- When you've eaten a jumbo bag of beetroot crisps and three days later your pee is still pink
- When your credit card is declined!!!!!
- When you are bothered about your children copying you!
Thank you all for another great week xx